http://life.lege.net/ Forum Index http://life.lege.net/
Life Grounded Discussions / Livs-grundade diskussioner

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Please note that articles older than a few days are often locked from editing, so links here is guaranteed to refer to the intended material.
 Cookies:  Liksom många websiter använder denna cookies och/eller liknande teknologier för att förbättra användbarheten, men det går att blockera cookies i sin webbläsare och ändå läsa siten.  En cookie är en liten datafil som sparas i den enhet du använder för att läsa siten.  Vi kan använda både tillfälliga cookies och sparade cookies.  Om du läser siten godkänner du att cookies används.

En ny religion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://life.lege.net/ Forum Index -> Livs-grundade diskussioner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leif Erlingsson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon, 2006 Jul 31 14:18:03    Post subject: En ny religion Reply with quote

EN NY RELIGION

(Denna tråd kommer att resultera i oenighet om vilken sida som innebär "en ny religion".)

ETT STYCKE FOLKUPPLYSNING

En enda liten detalj ut boken
9/11 SYNTHETIC TERRORISM
MADE IN USA
By Webster Griffin Tarpley
:
    The Kean-Hamilton Commission has turned out to be nothing more than a colossal exercise in begging the question. Everything that was controversial, everything that was dubious in the eyes of billions around the world has been simply assumed to be true and posited as the starting point for the entire inquiry. As a fallacy this has been around since the medieval schoolmen, who called it petitio principii. In the hands of the Kean- Hamilton Commission, begging the question is meant to work as an arrogant, bureaucratic act of superior power. Believe this, said the Inquisition, or be damned. Believe this, says the Kean-Hamilton Commission, or be vilified as a paranoid obsessed with conspiracies. Thus, when the 9/11 commission was created, it formed nine investigative teams. The first of these was entitled: "Al Qaeda and the Organization of the 9/11 Attack." That is a clear case of rush to judgment and jumping to conclusions, since such a finding should be the end result of an inquiry, and not its starting point.
Ovanstående från den andra sidan i kapitel 1.

Det han säger är alltså att slutsatserna var förutsatta FÖRE "UTREDNINGEN". Det, om något, är religion. Och det är det förespråkarna för 911 myten propagerar för: En ny religion.

Kommentarer angående Michael C. Ruppert, "Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil" (New Society Publishers, Gabriola Island, British Columbia, Kanada, 2004)

Ju bättre informerad den du vill desinformera är, ju närmare sanningen måste du lägga dig. Därför är det inte fel på det t.ex. Ruppert FAKTISKT bevisar. Kritiken mot Ruppert avser VAD HAN INTE bevisar. Vill du ha "the real dope", läsAndra bra referenser är
Leif Erlingsson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon, 2006 Jul 31 18:48:28    Post subject: SUBJEKTIVITETEN Reply with quote

SUBJEKTIVITETEN

Den stora tidsströmningen är avskaffandet av rationellt tänkande till förmån för subjektivt d:o. Det är i denna mening jag talar om "en ny religion."

Detta är ett återkommande tema. Se vad jag själv har skrivit om Politisk Ponerologi med hänvisning till Andrew M. Lobaczewski, Ph.D., "Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes".

Se även bloggen "En annan verklighet" som också skriver i samma ämne. Och som skriver mycket mer om själva boken. Citat:
    "Political Ponerology: The scientific study of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes was forged in the crucible of the very subject it studies. Scientists living under an oppressive regime decide to study it clinically, to study the founders and supporters of an evil regime to determine what common factor is at play in the rise and propagation of mans inhumanity to man.

Shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil, poignant in the more literary passages where the author reveals the suffering experienced by the researchers who were contaminated or destroyed by the disease they were studying, this is a book that should be required reading by every citizen of every country that claims a moral or humanistic foundation. For it is a certainty that morality and humanism cannot long withstand the predations of Evil. Knowledge of its nature, how it creates its networks and spreads, how insidious is its guileful approach, is the only antidote.
Och som bloggen skriver,
    "Detta borde vara required reading för alla som vill verka inom politik, filosofi och ekonomi. Den som inte förstår vår nuvarande situation genom att studera dess historik har naturligtvis ingen möjlighet att påverka vår framtid."
Jag passar på att rekommendera: En annan verklighet, introt till bloggen med samma namn.

Jag kan nämna att jag själv kom i kontakt med denna typ av esoteriskt material i årsskiftet, och "juryn överlägger fortfarande" om det exakta utslaget....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    http://life.lege.net/ Forum Index -> Livs-grundade diskussioner All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: